Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DIY Ottoman: To Do List....Tutorial To Come!

Hey all!  Happy Hump Day!

I know some of you are crazy obsessed with Pinterest like me!
(my iPad has like a gazillion bookmarks!)

With my newfound interest in furniture building and my pinterest obsession I was in trouble when I saw these bad boys:


    Love this tufted ottoman!!        Tufted ottoman.

I mean these super awesome ottomans put my litle ottoman to shame :(

......and to think I was proud!..how sad!

Alas!  Hope is not lost because Im feeling like challenging myself!...I need to make one of those ottomans up there I mean they are awesome!...Im especially in love with the puffy one to the left up there!....and since its winter break here and I need to be productive I've decided that today Im going to work on this project and hopefully within the next few weeks I can have a Tutorial Ready for you guys!

***EXCITING RIGHT***

However, If you Guys are feeling a little intimidated by the pictures above and your feeling like my pathetic ottoman is more your cup of tea..let me know...I would Love to do a Mini Tutorial for that one as well...even if it is less awesome I can assure you its probably way way easier....plus it includes storage...so you can hide all that junk that takes over your coffee/side tables!

Off to make awesome furniture...and stare at the moon...have a good night all!

 
...and....Guys dont forget about My Giveaway its still open and needing lots of entries!


No comments:

Post a Comment