Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Featurette: An Amazing Chevron Chenille Blanket, Plus Link To Original Tutorial!

I Have a Very Long List of Things to do! I mean LOOOONG!

but as you know...I LOVE Chevron!
It may be the best print on this planet..maybe.

and so while on pintrest I came accross this..



and of course I clicked it..followed the link..etc etc...
and I was Lead to Aesthetic Nest which is an amazing blog..amazing!

and she had made that adorable blanket up there!

But it doesnt end there...I scrolled down a bit and witnessed..

the back...the Amazing Chevron Awesomeness of a Blanket..



I Just want to snuggle with it..its soo pretty and soft looking!

and the instructions..seem pretty simple!

Heres the Tutorial Link From Aesthetic Nest!

So it seems this may be on the top of my long to do list. Yay!

But for Now Im off to make a Lace Scarf (i'll Post about later)

But I leave you with more pics...They ARE all Awesome!

   


-Happy Chevron Blankets and Chevron Awesomeness, Tisha


No comments:

Post a Comment