Sunday, January 1, 2012

Make Money Giving Your Opininion With Synovate

Global market intelligence from the world's most curious people


Synovate is a Global Opinions Panel where you can get paid to give your opinions on everyday products.

I've been a member for over a month and I've made a little bit of money doing only a few surveys!
Plus they dont charge you a membership fee!

But, What I LOVE is that they will occasionaly send you products to test in exchange for your opinion!
Just Yesterday I recieved a FREE full size bottle of dry shampoo to test!
 I've read where other people have recieve electronics, pet supplies, and even Cash!

As Im typing this they are currently accepting new applicants so hurry over here and sign up.
When you fill out your info they will send you survey notifications to your email that match your profile.

*Disclosure:  Im a member of Synovate and I love it  by going through the link above you are NOT going through a referal link just a link to sign up and I gain nothing from you signing up*

If you are uncomfortable with the link above just go to www.synovate.com and at the bottom there is a link for new users!  Best of Luck!

-Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment